Monday, May 23, 2011

God Always Gives Us a Way Out

There have been times when I have found myself in situations, and in those desperate moments, I did what my flesh desired. So I have learned to take time to think about all my actions before I actually make decisions.

We should choose to take the way out that God gives us, because when we choose our own desires, the desires of our flesh, we sin and we often suffer for it.

Nathan replied, “The Lord has taken away your sin. You are not going to die. But because by doing this you have made the enemies of the Lord show utter contempt, the sun born to you will die” (2 Samuel 12; 13-14).

"God is faithful, and he will not let you be tested beyond your strength but with your testing he will also provide the way out so that you may be able to endure it" (1 Corinthians 10:13).

Pauline Lewinson
www.spptc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment